1. To be a leader, you have to lead exemplary.
2. When you are on a mission, you have to serve the mission and not yourself.
3. If you want to rule, follow all the rules demonstratively so people can trust you.
4. When you have a Master, learn to master the example of the Master and remember, only slaves become the next Master. A perfect slave always becomes the Master, there is nothing for centuries in-between.
5. Those who have courage have to serve flawlessly, with absolute sacrifice of self.
~Yogi Bhajan (as shared in the September 1995 issue of “Prosperity Paths”)
Your experience is important!
Share your wisdom with others like you. Leave your comment below