As shared in a lecture given by the Siri Singh Sahib, Yogi Bhajan during KWTC (Khalsa Women’s Training Camp) on July 21, 1981
- Try to investigate the environment and circumstances
- Hear every opinion
- Consolidate the summary
- Re-inquire and ask questions
- Make a report in your mind
- Discuss that report with those concerned
- Try to elevate the situation rather than making it a quarrel or a war
My personal feeling is that you can rest, relax, rejoice, make inductive and deductive inquiries before speaking and making a judgement, before accusing or getting accused. If you can just make your life relative, that is called relationship with life. That means that every incident, accident, action and reaction with your life should be relatively known to you in relation to others’ environments and circumstances. Please don’t live your life “solo”.
Your experience is important!
Share your wisdom with others like you. Leave your comment below