June 23 to June 28
Join the Global Sangat at Hacienda de Guru Ram Das where we will come together in gratitude to build our collective radiance, so we can return home and share this beauty with the world. We will do Sadhana together, meditate together, sing together, listen to stories together, take classes together, pray together and have fun together!
The event begins with Aquarian Sadhana the morning of Friday, June 23 and the program continues through Wednesday, June 28th. We will serve breakfast the morning of Thursday, June 29, so you’re prepared for your journey back home.
International Welcoming Dinner
Gurubachan Singh and Gurubachan Kaur are hosting the 22nd International Welcoming Dinner on Friday, June 23rd. Here is the schedule for the evening:
- 5:00pm – Rehiras
- 5:30pm – Chanting
- 6:00pm – Dinner (catered by Mata G Vegetarian Kitchen + fruit punch by Siri Guru Nam Kaur)
- 6:45pm – Honorees
- 7:00 pm – Dancing (DJ = Ravi Jit Singh)
The daily schedule for the event includes:
- Daily Aquarian Sadhana and Gurdwara
- Daily Gyan Chakra Kriya – a 120 Day Global Meditation which is happening daily until July 8th.
- Daily Narayan Shabad – a 240-day Global Meditation which is happening daily until July 8th.
- Daily Classes (see below for more details)
- Siri Singh Sahib Lectures
- Evening Rehiras/Kirtan – we will share in the daily HGRD program
- Daily Evening Music – favorite historical 3HO songs shared by both local and visiting musicians
- Sunday Ishnaan Seva and Gurdwara
- And More!
- Friday, June 23rd – Yoga for Osteoporosis and its Prevention – a class led by Gurudaya Kaur
- Friday, June 23rd – Sacred Every Day Mantras – a class led by Hari Dharam Kaur
- Saturday, June 24th – Breathe for Self-Healing – a class led by Gurubachan Singh (available online for the Global Sangat)
- Saturday, June 24th – Prana – a class led by Dr. Alan Weiss
- Sunday, June 25th – The Chands of Jaap Sahib – a class led by Satkirin Kaur (available online for the Global Sangat)
- Monday, June 26th – Sat Nam Rasayan – a full day course, led by Siri Simran Kaur
- Tuesday, June 27th – Negativity to Positivity – a class by Rajveer Singh
- Tuesday, June 27th – Yogic Science for Breaking Addictive Behavior, as taught by Yogi Bhajan – a class led by Mukta Kaur
- Tuesday, June 27th – Guru Nanak & Celestial Communication to Mul Mantra led by Siri Hari Kaur
- Wednesday, June 28th – How to Take a Hukam – a class led by Hari Dharam Kaur
- Wednesday, June 28th – A Class on Naad – a class led by Satkirin Kaur
(CHECK BACK FOR MORE UPDATES COMING SOON!)
Meet the Teachers
Register by June 6 for the early bird rate.
Contact us if you would like to camp at Ram Das Puri for the event.
Contact us if you have any questions about what airport to arrive at or if you need assistance with ground transportation from the airport.
Note for International Travelers: lifting of COVID restrictions: Beginning May 12, 2023, DHS will no longer require non-U.S. travelers entering the United States via land ports of entry and ferry terminals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide related proof of vaccination upon request. DHS intends to rescind these Title 19 travel restrictions in alignment with the end of the Public Health Emergency and the termination of the Presidential Proclamation on air travel. DHS Statement on the Lifting of Title 19 Requirements
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Blessings to All. See you soon!
Your experience is important!
Share your wisdom with others like you. Leave your comment below