- Sit in Easy Pose with a straight spine, and a light Neck Lock.
- Stretch the right arm out in front at a 60-degree angle.
- Palm is flat and face down, fingers and thumbs straight.
- Hold the position.
- Bend the left elbow into the left side, flat palm facing straight forward, fingers straight, pointing towards the ceiling.
- The center of the palm of the hand is held at shoulder height.
- Stretch the shoulders back a bit.
- Eyes are closed.
- Make the mouth into a firm “0” and inhale as if you are drinking water through the mouth.
- Exhale through the nose.
- Inhale deeply, tighten the left hand, tighten and stretch the right arm up.
- Create a balance in the body, and give strength to the spine. Hold 10-25 seconds.
- Exhale. Inhale a second time, stretch and hold 5-15 seconds.
- Exhale. Inhale a third time, repeat, hold 5-15 seconds.
This hiss can take all the poisons from the body.
About this Meditation: It is the central nervous system within the spine which you are challenging with this meditation.
“Don’t let yourself down, don’t let anybody down, and do not participate in any letdown or gossip, if you want to practice gospel. Understand that. These few things are there for you to know. You cannot live on this Earth without respect and reverence. Do not value life by gain and loss of the Earth. Value life with gain and loss of the Heavens and Mother Earth. The majority of you forget the Heavens and that’s not what we need.” ~Yogi Bhajan
Your experience is important!
Share your wisdom with others like you. Leave your comment below