“The ideal purpose of your life is that you are grateful – great and full – that you are alive, and you enjoy it.”
September 2, 1996
- Those who do not move, move the Universe. Those who move, don’t move anything.
- Feelings and emotions are like waves on oceans—no depth. Without depth there are no oceans and no waves. Then you are living notions.
- Those who have to lead must be like a star with an altitude and attitude of perfection.
- God is single but all prevailing.
- Work speaks for itself.
- Wisdom, character and consciousness conquer everything.
- Count your blessings and save yourself from the tyranny of time and space.
- Be kind, conscious and compassionate. The whole world will be your friend.
- There is nothing naked in the nature. Even trees have bark.
- Going without knowing is a social suicide.
- Don’t forget God because God doesn’t forget anything.
- All those men who create their own castles, God creates for them equal hassles.
- I, I, I. You will never open your Third Eye.
- Ego is a bubble that creates nothing but trouble.
- Face and grace can win every race.
- There is no match to character. All characteristics of the Universe will fit in.
- The best desire is to be desireless.
- The best anger is to be angry at your faults.
- The best attachment is to be gracefully excellent and gratefully compassionate.
- The best attachment is to be attached to your character and consciousness—and prove it through your intelligence.
- The best love is to serve all equally.
- The best pride is to pray for everyone.
- The best greed is to agree to be the forklift of every existence.
- The best lust is to lure yourself to be graceful.
- To be great is to be great and full.
- Tomorrow always becomes today and yesterday is always gone. Therefore, life is a gift. Don’t drift or create a rift. Be happy so long as the breath is on.
The head is dead without the spine, and the twenty-six vertebrae are the twenty-six steps of wisdom. There are twenty-six parts in the skull—if they are not adjusted with a turban you are dull. There are twenty-six bones in your foot that have to be adjusted right—without that adjustment you can never be bright.
This is featured on page 89 in the book, “Success and the Spirit“