The Character of the Aquarian Age
From page 4-5 The Aquarian Teacher by Yogi Bhajan:
- Change and learning is continuous and lifelong. We must maintain mental, emotional and physical flexibility.
- Intellect is not enough. We need a new relationship with intuition, emotion and instinct.
- Information is not enough. Neither is knowledge. We need wisdom.
- Learning is not enough. We must learn how to learn.
- Complexity is increasing as it our need to deal with it.
- Our sense of personal identity and its foundation is shifting.
- This is an age of paradox-more global and more individual, with fewer boundaries and more demand for political separations. Everything is faster, and we have less time. We need far more love and unity, for we have more fear and tremendous insecurity.
- Stamina and constant peak performance are the common benchmarks to evaluate all people and their work, and the need is to go inward and regenerate.
- We require a reconciliation and integration of the spiritual side of life with the technological and material sides-a spiritual fitness to sense values and meaning.
- There is no isolation. Each action we take must be considered ecologically and globally because each person does affect, directly or indirectly, vast networks of people and other living beings and places.
*Image by Carola James (pictorem.com)
Your experience is important!
Share your wisdom with others like you. Leave your comment below